Have Fungus On Your Toes? Try These Powerful Fungus Home Treatments!
Because the fungus lives and thrives underneath the nail, it’s difficult to treat topically. Your doctor will likely prescribe medicine to help your body fight off the infection. If that doesn’t work for you or isn’t an option, you can try the suggestions listed below.
Regular treatment can take months before you are free of it (as the old infected part grows out).
- Vinegar & water: Soak 15 minutes each day in a 1:2 vinegar and water solution.
- Tea tree oil: Apply a few drops to affected area at least twice daily, rub into surrounding skin then cover with a bandage.
- Eucalyptus EO: same as above.
- Grapefruit seed extract: Apply twice daily.
- Vicks VapoRub: Rub this in covering the area entirely each morning and night.
- Listerine Mouthwash: Soak twice a day in full strength
- Listerine mouthwash for at least 10 minutes a sitting.
- Coconut oil: Use each morning and night (before bedtime).
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Saturate the area with a drop or two daily.
- Tea tree & lavender EO: Apply this 50/50 mixture morning and night.
- Apple cider vinegar: Saturate with ACV twice a day.
- Keep bare toes exposed to air as much as possible, try wearing flip flops or sandals around the home instead of bundling your feet up in slippers, shoes and socks.
- Eat two cloves of garlic a day to boost your immunity system.
- Keep a short and trimmed manicure so there’s less room for it to thrive.
- Dry well after showering, paying close attention in between toes.
- If you are susceptible to picking this up, try antifungal products: Spray feet regularly or dusting shoes with a powder.
Source : tipnut.com